• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** me, what the **** are these umpires on, how was that not a throw?

but we didn't deserve to win. awful stuff from our midfield. too often, and not just tonight, we just kick it to packs. Most of our inside 50's from kicks happen without the players looking. It's awful and if losing tonight can perhaps fix that, i'm happy. we need gumby back.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
An interesting battle developing in the CW dt league Jono vs Brumby. Would be incredibly harsh for Brumby to be 3-3 despite being in the top 200 overall but looks like it could be that way, the ex-Golden Boys turning up for once.

Heavy scoring week too, looks like par might be about 2200

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes! **** I love you Cotchin!

Vickery huge game considering we had a genuine ****** in Browne playing.

Bombers at 1.45 with their injury list was laughable.

Such a good atmosphere at the game! Loved it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Need my Magpies & Hawks to stand up tomorrow. Actually on 943 from 9 played, which is tidy, but looks like being a bumper week.

Jarred off I finally dropped Lower to the bench in the week he scores 100+ too. 8-)

Spikey

Bombers at 1.45 with their injury list was laughable.
Agreed that was amazing. Seems people are still[i/] under-rating Watson - we're really are nothing without him! It was easy money and I trust you cashed in

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I did, but I rarely bet big on the Tigers so only had a little punt.

We were smashed in the rucks and clearances but our usually ******** and uncoordinated backline stood up so well. Very proud of Rance today. :wub:

Meanwhile how the **** did the Roos lose after being 22 points up? Obviously was at the MCG so didn't watch. Seems like Jonathan Brown did it again!

Should never have changed my tip from Brisbane. ****. Ah well at least I tipped the Tigers whereas most here tipped Essendon.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brumby you're stiff to have Lower and Duigan scoring huge whilst on your bench, but you'd be happy with Alex Rance's output!

WAG!

benchmark00

Didn't watch the game because I was at a function in Sydney.

We deserve to finish bottom four. ****ing hideous.

howardj

International Coach
Bout time JBrown delivered for us.

You dirty bludger!!! lol

Just frustrating when a guy whose on 900 per year seems to be in the stands every 2nd week

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Wtf was Schoenmakers thinking? Glad to see his **** form last year wasn't an aberration. How on earth was he a first round pick?

Burgey

Fmd Lewis Roberrts-Thomson may be the most awkward looking footy player ever. Looks like Jimmy from South Park in footy shorts.