• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Carlton vs. Geelong Cats
St. Kilda vs. Melbourne
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle
Brisbane Lions vs. North Melbourne
Richmond vs. Essendon
Collingwood vs. Adelaide Crows
Sydney Swans vs. Hawthorn
West Coast Eagles vs. Western Bulldogs

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Carlton vs. Geelong Cats
St. Kilda vs. Melbourne
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle
Brisbane Lions vs. North Melbourne
Richmond vs. Essendon
Collingwood vs. Adelaide Crows
Sydney Swans vs. Hawthorn
West Coast Eagles vs. Western Bulldogs

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Where the **** do they show friday night football games on free to air in NSW?

Used to having Foxtel, just spent like 20 mins flipping through **** like Speed on channels that should be showing footy. Poor form.

Seriously though, when's the delayed broadcast or whatever?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nah I'm saying I don't have Foxtel, hence no main event. Don't they show the game on FTA on a delay or something? Hence Murphy always bitching about spoilers.

edit: 11:30 on 7 apparently. **** me.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The bye claims another victim. Carlton started so well and just struggled to match the intensity they had for the 1st quarter consistently throughout the game.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wasn't on 7Mate/7Two? We get it one of them them (can't remember which one) from 8:30 here in QLD

howardj

International Coach
Bloody Browny better play out the rest of the season (as well as the next two) strongly. So sick of him taking up a massive slice of the cap, but barely string five games together for the past few seasons. There's always something wth him. Champion player when he is out on the park, though.

So pumped for tomorrow night!

benchmark00

Nah I'm saying I don't have Foxtel, hence no main event. Don't they show the game on FTA on a delay or something? Hence Murphy always bitching about spoilers.

Someone's allready spoilt the result for me, ffs.

Oi ****, they show some games at 8.30pm on 7Mate (they showed tonights game and last weeks game at that time).

Burgey

Record it. Best of the year so far IMHO.