• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
all day it was between pendles and chapman and then last minute i traded selwood instead. awesomez. just a shame didak has decided to play like i've always wanted him to the year i pick him in the DT.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
At the risk of continuing a topic that should have run out of steam on Thursday, I just stumbled across this rationale from Gerard Whateley on the grading of the tackle:

The contact was to the head. The impact, by definition, was high as it left Patrick Dangerfield with concussion and ended his match.

Source
So what's the point of having separate categories for high impact and high contact if high impact can be assessed as high contact? Contact is between two players, not between one player and the earth.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Got on Melbourne paying $2.10 as well :wub:

Hope they keep this up. When they're confident, **** they can play good football.

Spikey

they were that day. blew it so badly. they haven't been that great this season. jus doing enough

benchmark00

Pretty sure spikey is a mixture between MikeW and Jono. Painful AFL poster who only knows Essendon and dream team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Roos coming hard here.

Love Ziebell. Was very confused when Scott subbed him off last week after he owned Bartel.