• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ahem.

Today has been a ****ing **** day.

First of all, as has been well documented I can't get a stream.

So I ring up my girlfriend (who is in CANADA aws) and find out where her friend lives because I was meant to drop something around (I knew she had Austar). So I go over there and drop it around and watch the game (she's boring as dog ****).

Anyways, **** me dead. Our skills are nowhere near good enough to even remotely match it with good sides. We were wasteful last week and fortunately Port are ****, but this week against a half decent side they kill you every single time.

As much as I love Liam Anthony due to him being addicted to leather, I could've killed the **** today. Just not good enough. Butchering the ball when there's no pressure is inexcusable.

I have better skills than 60-70% of our players, and they're professional footballers. It's so bad.

Varcoe is so so damaging. Teams need to put a defensive player on him, he just makes the most of every opportunity (and he gets alot of them).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Huge goal Lids!!!

****ing go boys. Great 3rd quarter.

Can't believe I'm missing going to this game live. Been a cracker.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono - Why aren't you there?

Some of you Melbourne ****s, I swear... would try my hardest to get to every single game if I lived in Melbs, you ****s have been spoilt. Was with a mate who supports the dogs in Melbs last weekend and he didn't want to go to the Bulldogs game just because it looked like rain and they were playing Collingwood. Bunch of ****s, the lot of you.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year

Some of you Melbourne ****s, I swear... would try my hardest to get to every single game if I lived in Melbs, you ****s have been spoilt. Was with a mate who supports the dogs in Melbs last weekend and he didn't want to go to the Bulldogs game just because it looked like rain and they were playing Collingwood. Bunch of ****s, the lot of you.
Haha no ****. I only really get to see the Dogs play Freo over here because Eagles games are notoriously hard to get tickets to. The only Dogs game I've seen that wasn't at Subi or probably the WACA was against ****ing Fremantle in Melbourne. ****!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol at that Riewoldt leap. Like he was crowd surfing at a concert.

In the meantime we are 20 pts up at 3/4 time!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Nice rant, but I had to take my aunty to hospital. Otherwise of course I'd have gone.