• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
forgot there was a match on tonight. did my team changes as soon as lockout ended but thank god for partial lockout anyway

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cox as VC right now looking good.

If Cox gets over 125 I may be making my captain Matthew Pavlich, who will conveniently not be playing this week :cool:

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
may be using a Curnow, Liberatore, Swallow & Harris midfield this week. have switched rok to the forward line to avoid krak/richardson/matera and deledio has been switched to the backs on the assumption that Heppell won't line up. tough times. thank god this is the last 3 week bye, for a while anyway

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
By the way, looking at the Bulldogs outs... it's fair to say that can't beat Collingwood. Was going to be tough even with their full team. But without Hudson, Higgins and Hall it's going to near impossible.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol LeCras taking the advantage and having a ping at goal when Nicoski got the free kick. Missed of course.

Selfish bastard :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The fact the Dees aren't 50 points down considering how they've played so far is pretty poor from West Coast imo.

Dees still in it. 26 pts down, and could very well have been 20 points down if Sylvia didn't trip over his own feet when storming forward :laugh:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
West Coast vs. Melbourne
Sydney vs. Carlton
North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide
Richmond vs. Brisbane Lions
Adelaide vs. St Kilda
Essendon vs. Gold Coast
Collingwood vs. Western Bulldogs