• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'll let you off lightly, 10 days :cool:

As a law student you should know to stipulate the conditions prior to the agreement :p

WAFG!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You talking about the Betfair announcements at the ground Spikey? Or the Sportsbet.com.au guy on tv?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so sick of O'Brien doing anything he wants and getting away with it. goes all the way back to 06 & 07 when he wouldn't let go of Lucas all game and get away with it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****'s sake Cooney. You have to kick that goal and seal the game.

Awesome come back from the Doggies and then they let it slip.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
wait when did broughton get dropped.
Good that he was a late withdrawal. I couldn't trade him out as I brought in Fyfe and Libba and hence used up my 2 trades for the week.

Now he won't fall in price, and I can downgrade him to a rookie and get some cash.

Also Spikey, you're in our CW DT league right?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Had $40 on the Doggies at $2.4, so bit shattered. Thought I was looking good when Cooney was lining up for goal.

Meanwhile, Matthew Boyd is so ****ing awesome :wub: Stiff to be on the losing end with such a performance.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also Spikey, you're in our CW DT league right?
Nope. Didn't end up joining any leagues cause of the loss of netz weeks out from the season and the time taken to get a new connection up. dt wasn't on my mind when i did get on the net. I picked a team weeks out from the season, went over it a couple of times and didn't do much else. i don't even have a teamname! still for the past few years i've been in a fairly intense league so it's kinda nice to not have so much pressure on your captain choice.

need Birchall to get 135 for 2000 :unsure: that'll teach me for not setting boyd as captain.

Heppell may get rested next week so that may cause troubles

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh sorry mate you did say that earlier in the thread.

Join our league next year. Good to have as many people who update their DT weekly in the league.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Boyd & Pendlebury carrying my team this week. Have rallied to 1559 with 4 to play.

Bartel, Chapman, Johnson & Franklin. Outside shot at 2k.