• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, Sandilands is going to have a day out here - big call from Roos to leave a Canadian rugby player as your only ruck option. So far they're killing the Swans all over but are only 5 points up.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Second week in a row the Dogs aren't on TV and the local game is on two stations. They really need to fix that up next deal.

Good start from the Dogs here. Cooney carving up it seems.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm not watching but this is what Fan Footy says:

Hall throws a big punch at Thompson and the ump pays a free, there's a huge melee! Hall has been annoyed by Thompson all day and he's boiled over. (Q2 25:03)

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez I know most of them were nothing possessions, but thank **** we held onto Lake last season.

Good win against a team we usually struggle again, but then again North are the type of team we should be belting. Essendon next week which is dangerous, but at our best we are better.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez, Sandilands is going to have a day out here - big call from Roos to leave a Canadian rugby player as your only ruck option. So far they're killing the Swans all over but are only 5 points up.
Didn't get absolutely smashed by all accounts. Good on him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was a really **** game.

An ordinary Essendon vs. a ****ing pitiful Richmond.

Umpiring was a joke.

Weather was cold.

Tough night.

David Hille was awesome though, absolutely dominant. And Jack Riewoldt was great as well. Only promising sign.

Hey Mike, I reckon Howlett is the goods.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Faaip tell your ****ing Crows to win.

Got money on them. Already won on Cats, Freo and have a bet on the Hawks who are 35 pts up.

If Adelaide get up I'll be a happy man.

Come on Crow eaters!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hawks were value this week :)

The funniest thing about the Saints is when Montagna, Hayes, Dal Santo and Goddard all have 15+ possessions at half time, and yet they've only scored 4 goals at Subiaco.

And one of those goals was from a soft free kick to Schneider.

Just shows how much of a mess their forward line is.