• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Meanwhile, I'm mildly screwed DT wise this week; missing Cox, Goodes, Grimes & Darling from my starting line up. The returning Riewoldt (N) delivered a below par 80 too.
Ha, the bubble's definitely burst. Have 525 from 8 played.

If I get 2k from here I will believe in miracles.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
anyway. i look forwardto port beating essendon for the 8th year in a row

822/10. a lot of people in that 60-85 area. h8 gibbs so much. watson (C) needs a big game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That Gold Coast win was so good. Was so nervous for them at the end.

Ablett and Swallow in that last quarter were immense.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep :laugh:

Found it hilarious. Great spoil but then he had absolutely no composure or coordination to turn back around.

Good that there were GC players around though to stop Motlop getting it again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Benchy you gonna be able to watch the game this afternoon? Is it live in your area? Or will you listen on the radio?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
+ freo also on anzac day and haw-geelong play on the easter monday public holiday. common sense should have prevailed and hawks-gee be shifted to sunday but oh well