• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The Ch 7 team are by no means the worst but fmd Bruce McAveney can be so bad, and usually is. I think he's ruined his suit again. Thank feck Dennis Commetti is there to save him.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
**** Shuey ducking his head.

Pretty poor standard of football, heat may have been contributary but hopefully with a ruckman we'll improve :) We had nothing to kick to in our forward line half the time when Hansen pushed up the ground. With Goldstien, Petrie & Grima back we'll improve but we will still get smashed next week.

Tarrant :thumbsup:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I don't ****ing believe it. I've scored 2103 points in the DT thing, like the 3rd time I've cracked 2000 ever, and still lost.

No justice.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
**** Shuey ducking his head.
The Shuey one was probably there because Rawlings still had forward momentum which is the key. There was a worse one earlier in the game where one of the Kangas (can't remember who) just barreled head-first into someone who was stationary and got a free kick - I really hate those free kicks though and think that on the whole keeping your head down to draw a free kick is a practice that needs to be stamped out.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't ****ing believe it. I've scored 2103 points in the DT thing, like the 3rd time I've cracked 2000 ever, and still lost.

No justice.
Not completely unusual from a statistical POV because it probably means it was a high scoring round.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I got the second highest points total for the week in the Clubshub Trophy and still lost. Unreal.

Unlike the Murphys, I am bitter...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Friday, April 1 7:40pm St Kilda vs. Richmond MCG
Saturday, April 2 2:10pm North Melbourne vs. Collingwood Etihad Stadium
Saturday, April 2 2:40pm Port Adelaide vs. West Coast AAMI Stadium
Saturday, April 2 6:40pm Gold Coast vs. Carlton Gabba
Saturday, April 2 5:40pm Fremantle vs. Geelong Patersons Stadium
Sunday, April 3 1:10pm Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions Etihad Stadium
Sunday, April 3 2:10pm Sydney vs. Essendon ANZ Stadium
Sunday, April 3 4:40pm Hawthorn vs. Melbourne MCG

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Leaderboard after round 1

clapo 7
Samuel Vines 6
Brumby 6
howardj 6
Jono 5
superkingdave 5
alternative 5
morgie 4
****sucker 3
cameel 3

NOTE: afl.com.au tipping awarded a point in the drawn game, so I will do the same.