• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, ridiculous comment.

Fev is still one of the premier full forwards in the league when fully fit, no doubt about it.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tambling now a Crow.

I'll be keen how Spida jnr. plays for us. Hopefully he'll be a gun. We have a reputation regarding recycled players.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With Tambling gone, Richmond will struggle to justify playing Dreamtime at the G against Essendon with so few indigenous players now.

Matt79

Global Moderator
With Tambling gone, Richmond will struggle to justify playing Dreamtime at the G against Essendon with so few indigenous players now.
A first round draft pick? Plus a third rounder? Crows got rogered royally there I reckon.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
A first round draft pick? Plus a third rounder? Tiges got rogered royally there I reckon.
What?

It's a pick that you get to use whenever you wish, which is pretty awesome strategically as they can wait it out for a strong draft, plus a third round pick for a guy who played 13 games for the year and ended up being a fringe player? Done deal, every time.

pasag

RTDAS
A first round draft pick? Plus a third rounder? Crows got rogered royally there I reckon.
Not if they have an under the table deal with the Tigers with Richmond agreeing to not take Jacobs in the PSD. Then they get free ruckman out of it as well.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
His manager Pickering seemed to be talking down the prospect this morning, stating that he expected to get the deal done with the Pies early next year. We will have some definite cap issues with him and Pendles coming out of contract, and having to try and keep Cloke out of GC's clutches this year. Reckon they're actually after Pendlebury - this is designed to get us to rush to sign Swan on a massive increase and leave us less room to move when they switch their focus to Scottie.

Still the similarities with the Ablett scenario are very strong. Hope it doesn't turn into a year long sideshow the way that did.