• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure if anyone cares about AFL anymore but Clarkson taking leave from North is a bit of a bombshell.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The story going around is that he threw a chair at a wall in the dressing room at half time last week and that's the actual trigger for him taking a break
Didn't he once punch a wall like a decade ago? Bloke has always had a pretty volatile temper.

Shady Slim

International Coach
seems like the wogball racism crisis deepens with news from the qclash today

wouldn’t happen in the nrl which profoundly celebrates indigenous and other cultures

Burgey

What a ****ing legend.

“How many kicks you had? Possession! That’s what it’s all about! You give me and I’ll bloody well shut up.”

The one on the phone is my favourite though “Hello??? Healy off, Allingworth on! Bloody weak as piss”

Tried to model my cricket coaching style on the great Barass.

Burgey

Brilliant. What a man he was.

“Darrell, you are a ****. I’ll tell you why…”

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lions aren’t an offensive bunch & neither are their supporters

They have nothing on Collingwood, Port, etc