• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
And one for the punters, Collingwood have now played two games in a row that have scored around 250 points. This week they head to Subiaco, one of the highest scoring grounds, to take on Freo, one of the other highest scoring teams this year. My formula (which I still haven't perfected but is close enough to what the bookies use) says 194+ is about the go but if they go defensive and put up 190 I'd be taking the overs. Keeping in mind when Freo beat Geelong there a few weeks ago it turned into a shootout with both sides clearing 100 points easily.
:cool:

Market came out at 187 and 190 ftr.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The Todd was immense though, Adelaide started their run pretty much the first time he went off for a rest. Hales gone to hospital with a possible back fracture

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"He's a bit like the Danny Minogue of the Riewoldt family. You've gotta appreciate him for what he is."

Dwayne Russell on Jack Riewoldt

:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hawthorn so lucky to get past us. Umpires helped you ****s out in that second half.

They're still **** if they can't wallop us with their team.

Go **** yourself Campbell Brown :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** OFF SHANE TUCK!

You ****ing idiot.

And Tambling why give away a free kick when we had a throw in.

ARGHHHH

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is actually better than coming 9th if truth be told.
I was having a debate with a mate the other day, re: Hawthorn/Richmond.

We came to the conclusion that it's better to be a Richmond supporter than a Hawthorn supporter in 2010.

Hawthorn are supposed to be good but they're ****, whereas Richmond have no hope and are ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep.

Which is why a win today would have been so so awesome. To stick it right up them.

Oh well.

At least Dustin Martin = ***