• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NHL playoffs

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Couldn't find the thread on this so started a new one.

I am following Vancouver. The lost yesterday but the series is tied 1-1.

NHL.com is offering streaming video of selected matches for a fee. It should be all games from a fans perspective but I guess it is complicated.

Traditionally in the NHL playoffs one of the two conference winners will go all the way to the final - the other teams seem to have less chance of making it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Been a 'Nucks fan since mid 90's. Hopefully we can hit back in the 3rd with help from the green man YouTube - Crazy Green Man - Vancouver Canucks Fans .
Cool. Great to have a fellow fan on board. Have you ever been to an NHL game?
Do you think the Canucks have the team to do it.

I like the fact that they seem to have multiple scoring lines. That will help.
They will need Luongo to steal them a game at some point.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In my opinion Luongo is the best tender in the league. His Olympics was sensational and there's no reason why we can't go all the way. In reality we should've won game two if it wasn't for a couple of things that didn't go our way. We were two-zip up and normally Luongo is good enough to shut the game out from there.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In my opinion Luongo is the best tender in the league. His Olympics was sensational and there's no reason why we can't go all the way. In reality we should've won game two if it wasn't for a couple of things that didn't go our way. We were two-zip up and normally Luongo is good enough to shut the game out from there.
*cough* too many men on the ice call in OT *cough*.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Huge Penguins fan here. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

Caugh some of the Devils v Flyers game and the standard of refereeing was shocking. Asham got binned for a complete non-offence and then someone else (can't remember who) got floored by high-sticking from someone else right in front of goal and nothing happened. Carcillo was immense too, thought he stood out.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Benchmark, welcome back. Hopefully you will rebuild the dysfunctional coterie again.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Great to see so many hockey fans.

Not good to see the Canucks lose game three and fall behind in the series.

I guess in this series the Canucks can't kill a power play to save themselves. Need some better defence.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Watched the first period of the penguins game last night and then went to bed; was too tired and wasn't that interesting. Ended up 7-4 to Pittsburgh :@ So annoyed, but pleased we won.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Watched the first period of the penguins game last night and then went to bed; was too tired and wasn't that interesting. Ended up 7-4 to Pittsburgh :@ So annoyed, but pleased we won.
Love your avatar.

Canucks win game 4. But they had to score 6 goals to do it. Defence needs to tighten up.