• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weighted AFL tipping

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
[Richmond vs.Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Port Adelaide vs. North Melbourne
Fremantle vs. Adelaide
Western Bulldogs vs. Collingwood

pasag

RTDAS
Final odds for tomorrow night according to Betfair.com.au:

Carlton 1.45, Richmond 3.15

After speaking to Casson, if you tip Carlton and get it right you get .45 points, if you tip Richmond and get it right you get 2.15 points.

edit: feel free to change tips in a new post till approx half an hour before kickoff.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Richmond vs.Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Fremantle vs. Adelaide

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Richmond v Carlton
Geelong v Essendon
Melbourne v Hawthorn
Brisbane v West Coast
Sydney v St Kilda
Port Adelaide v Kangaroos
Fremantle v Adelaide
WB v Collingwood

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond. Carlton's odds seem too high even though the Tigers will probably win the spoon.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond vs.Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Fremantle vs. Adelaide

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Richmond vs.Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Fremantle vs. Adelaide

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't see the point in doing a weighted comp and then having everyone tipping when they don't know the odds. wtf is the point in even participating? Isn't the idea of weighted tipping trying to encourage you to take calculated risks to try and get ahead?

Makes little sense to me in any case.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
There is always a luxury of changing votes whenever necessary anyway. I only put my tips in so i don't forget it, better have something than nothing imo.

irfan

State Captain
Richmond (disregard if game has started)
Essendon
Hawthorn]
West Coast
St Kilda
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Western Bulldogs

irfan

State Captain
I don't see the point in doing a weighted comp and then having everyone tipping when they don't know the odds. wtf is the point in even participating? Isn't the idea of weighted tipping trying to encourage you to take calculated risks to try and get ahead?

+1

First person to tip should provide odds as well IMO. Otherwise it's no diff to std. tipping

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

awta, just tipped so i didn't forget though.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Checked the odds on Sunday and tipped on those, won't change that much...