• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weighted AFL tipping

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll be in if there's room. The only issue I can see if that if you're calculating the odds to sub-100% percentage then everyone is at a disadvantage. If you'd like, I can send you a calculator which shows you how to calculate the market to close to 100% or you can base it off the market lines each week.

pasag

RTDAS
I'll be in if there's room. The only issue I can see if that if you're calculating the odds to sub-100% percentage then everyone is at a disadvantage. If you'd like, I can send you a calculator which shows you how to calculate the market to close to 100% or you can base it off the market lines each week.
Would probably be too complex. Will just take the decimal values off bet365 (unless you want to run it mate?), if the odds are $1.65 and you win you get 1.65 points for the match.

pasag

RTDAS
Weighted AFL Tipping Round 1

Round 1
Richmond vs. Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Port Adelaide vs. North Melbourne
Fremantle vs. Adelaide
Western Bulldogs vs. Collingwood

Odds for the Richmond game will be given on Weds night, all the rest on Thurs night. Feel free to post tips early, I doubt the odds will change much.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Would probably be too complex. Will just take the decimal values off bet365 (unless you want to run it mate?), if the odds are $1.65 and you win you get 1.65 points for the match.
If that's the case take the values off Betfair, it'll be the closest thing to a 100% market.

Also, you should only get 0.65 points if the price is $1.65. Otherwise there's a big incentive to pick really short price favourites, say when a team is $1.05 and you risk missing out on a pretty easy point if you have any inclination to back the outsider.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
In.

Richmond vs. Carlton
Geelong vs. Essendon
Melbourne vs. Hawthorn
Brisbane vs. West Coast
Sydney vs. St Kilda
Port Adelaide vs. North Melbourne
Fremantle vs. Adelaide
Western Bulldogs vs. Collingwood

howardj