• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 2010

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bloody Waratahs need a convincing win asap or else Hickey will be out of a job quick smart - the poisoned chalice of the NSW coaching job seems to be doing its thing again.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Bloody Waratahs need a convincing win asap or else Hickey will be out of a job quick smart - the poisoned chalice of the NSW coaching job seems to be doing its thing again.
I think thats a bit harsh - beating the Bulls in Pretoria has proven to be an almost impossible task in the last few seasons, and they also lost to a powerful Stormers side in Cape Town which most were tipping. Admittedly their victory over the Reds in week one was scrappy, but with all their matches in South Africa already out of the way and IMO a talented squad I wouldn't write them off just yet.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watched a bit of the Hurricanes match last night and whilst my analytical ability might've been blurred by a few sherberts, they looked bloody dreadful in the time I was watching

Must be a really frustrating team to support

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched a bit of the Hurricanes match last night and whilst my analytical ability might've been blurred by a few sherberts, they looked bloody dreadful in the time I was watching

Must be a really frustrating team to support
Pretty poor weekend for New Zealand teams overall actually with only the Crusaders winning. I didn't see either game in South Africa this round so can't really comment on the Hurricanes' loss but they did field somewhat of a weakened team, while the Cheetahs appear to have a much improved side this year.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Week Four Points
Ripper868 5
Samuel_Vimes 5
Social 5
Athlai 4
BoyBrumby 4
Simon 4
Somerset 4
TT Boy 4
Voltman 4
(HeathDavisSpeed 4)

Heath didn't pick so like I did in the Air New Zealand Cup for those who missed their tips I gave him the home teams. Let me know if you want that rule scrapped but I guess it keeps people interested and continuing to tip in the competition.

Standings after Week Four
Athlai 20
HeathDavisSpeed 19
Simon 19
Somerset 19
TT Boy 19
Samuel_Vimes 19
Ripper868 18
Social 18
Voltman 17
BoyBrumby 15

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Week Five Fixtures
Chiefs vs Crusaders
Waratahs vs Lions
Brumbies vs Sharks
Bulls vs Highlanders
Stormers vs Hurricanes
Reds vs Force

Cheetahs and Blues have a bye.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Chiefs vs Crusaders
Waratahs vs Lions
Brumbies vs Sharks
Bulls vs Highlanders
Stormers vs Hurricanes
Reds vs Force

ripper868

International Coach
Chiefs vs Crusaders
Waratahs vs Lions
Brumbies vs Sharks
Bulls vs Highlanders
Stormers vs Hurricanes
Reds vs Force

Cheetahs and Blues to get the better of the bye.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chiefs vs Crusaders
Waratahs vs Lions
Brumbies vs Sharks
Bulls vs Highlanders
Stormers vs Hurricanes
Reds vs Force

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Crusaders
Waratahs
Brumbies
Bulls
Stormers
Reds

Difficult to bet against the flow this round.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Vimes, Brumby and Heath still to tip - first game kicks off in two hours. Like last week for the matches not tipped I'll automatically award you the home team.