• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 2010

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Sat next to the Lions team at the cricket last night. ****ers literally stole our seats.
Probably wanted to win some space. Will be all they get in NZ.

**** stuff by Stormers at home to the Brumbies. That's their semi-final charge over then.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably wanted to win some space. Will be all they get in NZ.

**** stuff by Stormers at home to the Brumbies. That's their semi-final charge over then.
Srmers have a terrible record against the Brumbies and the latter have a lot of top players with some just starting to get some match fitness after big lay offs

Athlai

Not Terrible
Top of the table and the only time I'll see the lead in this whole competition. Gutted the Stormers couldn't make it 7/7 for me.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Easy round...

Waikato vs Queensland
ACT vs Johannesburg
Canterbury vs Auckland
New South Wales vs KwaZulu-Natal
Western Province vs Otago
Free State vs Wellington

Athlai

Not Terrible
Chiefs vs Reds
Brumbies vs Lions
Crusaders vs Blues
Waratahs vs Sharks
Stormers vs Highlanders
Cheetahs vs Hurricanes

ripper868

International Coach
Expect the Chiefs to run up plenty over the reds this weekend...No Hynes, No Davies, No Ioane, No Kingi, No Horwill.

Genia :wub: and Cooper will have to pull some sort of miracle out of their asses. Teenager Luke Morahan looks set to fill the Fullback spot with Will Chambers, Blair Connor and Brando Va'aluu to duke out the two wing spots.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chiefs vs Reds
Brumbies vs Lions
Crusaders vs Blues
Waratahs vs Sharks
Stormers vs Highlanders
Cheetahs vs Hurricanes

ripper868

International Coach
Chiefs vs Reds
Brumbies vs Lions
Crusaders vs Blues
Waratahs vs Sharks
Stormers vs Highlanders
Cheetahs vs Hurricanes

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks for putting the fixtures up Vimes, slipped my mind with university occupying most of my time so far this week.

Week Three Points
Athlai 6
Simon 6
HeathDavisSpeed 5
Social 5
Somerset 5
TT Boy 5
Voltman 5
BoyBrumby 4
Ripper868 4
Samuel_Vimes 4

Standings after Week Three
Athlai 16
HeathDavisSpeed 15
Simon 15
Somerset 15
TT Boy 15
Samuel_Vimes 14
Ripper868 13
Social 13
Voltman 13
BoyBrumby 11

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Easy round...

Waikato vs Queensland
ACT vs Johannesburg
Canterbury vs Auckland
New South Wales vs KwaZulu-Natal
Western Province vs Otago
Free State vs Wellington
Don't think Southland fans would be particularly happy with the Highlanders being referred to as Otago.