• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Tennis Hotties II

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We did this two years ago at Australian Open time, so thought now would be a good time to have another crack at it.
Pretty simple, nominate your player(s) with pictures and if they get a second they are into the competition, will be looking for at least 16 but no more than 24.
You can nominate and second as many as you like but keep it realistic, if Patty Schnyder gets nominated then I'll call this off.

Simon

My nominations

Caroline Wozniacki

Ana Ivanovic

Dominika Cibulkova

Elena Dementieva

Daniela Hantuchova

Simon

and 5 more

Ashley Harkleroad

Maria Kirilenko

Nicole Vaidisova

Anna Chakvetadze

Sorana Cristea

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Second Wozniacki, Ivanovic, Dementieva and Harkleroad.

Sabine Lisicki. There's something about her...

Victoria Azarenka

Tatiana Golovin

Fernando Verdasco :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Someone please add that young Romanian who won the Junior French Open last year Simona Halep!

Simon

Second that, disappointing shes had breast reduction surgery though.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Haha, what are the G forces on those things? Reckon she should be awarded 2 points a set just for playing with two bowling balls strapped to her chest.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Criminal if anyone but Anna (:wub:) takes this imo.

Also, well done to Somerset_Chops for registering on a website simply to comment on a womans assets.

Last edited: