• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Offical* EPL and Nationalwide competitions thread

Craig

World Traveller
Well the EPL begins on the 16th of August and the Nationalwide div begins this weekend with my West Bromwich Albion travelling away to Walsall.

The Baggies have a good squad and are my tip along with West Ham to return to the EPL.

Which team do you support? (I know Nibblet supports Chelsea).

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
No. An apology ain't good enough. I say you send me money, and fast. Or your entire cricketing collection.

Bazza

International 12th Man
And it's Nationwide not Nationalwide.

Hmmm, better not tell anyone I'm a Manchester United supporter. Oops.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im an Arsenal fan but im not sure how well we'll go this season....

I think Liverpool and Chelsea are the ones to look out for...

So long as MAN Ure dont win i'll be happy though...

nibbs

International Captain
CHELSEA is my team fo sho.

I think we'll win this season, no doubt about it...

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
You'd have to think that if Chelsea also get Vieri then they'll finish in the top 3...but they could also fail miserably.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i think Vieri will stay at Inter - i heard they have already turned down a 70 million pound offer for him

i reakon that chelsea will struggle early cause they will have poor teamwork

liverpool will win, if michael owen stays fit for most of the sseason anyway...

Craig

World Traveller
Mr. Ponting said:
No. An apology ain't good enough. I say you send me money, and fast. Or your entire cricketing collection.
Hmmm, and if I dont, the butcher knives are coming out? (gulp)

What do you want, Inside Edge magazines, a few cricket books (I have one of Hadlee's autobiography from 1980 and Lilliee's book from the 80s and a book or two on Bradman)?

nibbs

International Captain
age_master said:
i think Vieri will stay at Inter - i heard they have already turned down a 70 million pound offer for him
That bid was for Raul. Vieri is not worth that much money...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im going for blackburn now that Emerton is there.
But i think Chelsea will win the title this season.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
the huge bid for Raul was ambitious to say the least but I guess that sums up Chelsea this season.

They've pretty much got unlimited transfer fees and they're really starting to flex their muscles now with the amount of money shelled out for players so far.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
For me I think the odds on Arsenal (only lost a dodgy keeper, and retained their outfield side) are much better value than those on Manure (not replacing Beckham or Veron will hurt)