• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Offical* EPL and Nationalwide competitions thread

Craig

World Traveller
Well if the Baggies go up and I suspect we will, then he might be properly considered.

Craig

World Traveller
Hey, West Bromwioch Albion FC had a massive response to the selling of season tickets. I think at least 15,000 season tickets had been sold.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i think with more practice as a team and Kewell playing we will do much better, good to have Emerton and Niell Playing the same pos. at Blackburn

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
i think with more practice as a team and Kewell playing we will do much better, good to have Emerton and Niell Playing the same pos. at Blackburn

yeah we need Kewell :D. against England he was AWESOME we playd well but we lacked that flair that kewell gives us.... and the increased skills :P:D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
i thought we played well though, particularly in the ist half, where we dominated. good to see viduka scoring against after a drought of 6 years.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well no wonder Viduka hasn't scored a goal for 6 years until now...I mean he rarely plays for them.

Craig

World Traveller
I watched it. Sad to see Robbie Keane injuried. Wait, I'm not a Tottenham fan, but his injury is very serious from what it looks. In the first half both sides scrambling defence was good. Not as good as the Italians, but good.

Cloete

International Captain
yeah keane's a gr8 young player. sad to see him injured so bad. i hope he aint out for too long. although i don't support totts. i' m a strong kenae supprter(no i don't supprt roy the evil 1).

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah I know that..and he's already had it accepted, he's supposedly meant to play in Chelsea's next league fixture.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
i thought he signed with chelsea ages?:wow:
just to clear this up, i meant "i thought he signed with chelsea ages back :P

yes, crespo is a very good player. big transfer, big money, big player.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr. Ponting said:
i thought he signed with chelsea ages?:wow:
There was an International Clearance problem (not the same as a Work Permit)

They occasionally get in the way - I remember Coventry had a problem in that area last season, and it dragged on for 2 or 3 weeks!