• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Darts Thread

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not that I'm into bbw ladies or anything, but I do think it would be appropriate for the dancing girls at the start to be of a similar build to the contestants

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has anyone noticed that a young Phil Taylor looks like Pablo Escobar, as portrayed by Wagner Moura.

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
It totally amazes me that ANYONE can get excited about Darts,I see absolutely nothing in darts and I always believed it was a game!!!! played by men who wanted an excuse to drink several pints of beer.

cpr

International Coach
It totally amazes me that ANYONE can get excited about Darts,I see absolutely nothing in darts and I always believed it was a game!!!! played by men who wanted an excuse to drink several pints of beer.
Surprised the Aussies aren't better at it then]

Wait, the idea of Aussies being good at any sport....

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Surprised the Aussies aren't better at it then]

Wait, the idea of Aussies being good at any sport....[/QUOTE

Apart from Soccer,tell me one international sport that Australia isn't world class.

How many world sports are the poms higher ranking than Australia.

How many international sports are there that England don't have an Australian coach.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

ripper868

International Coach
Van Gerwens comeback in the Semi on Sunday was incredible. Also the match between the Belgian dude and Wright in the quarters was an immense final 5 legs, something like 9 180s and 2or3 12 darts or less.

I only watch when I'm hungover, but frankly it's not a bad watch..

King Pietersen

International Captain
Van Gerwen-Reyes was a top match. Been some excellent matches this year, some very good comebacks. Loving the darts this year, really got into watching it. Hoping MVG can win his second world title - not going to be easy though with Taylor/Van Barneveld, Anderson and Wright still in there. He's played some ridiculous darts this year though, won everything, so be nice to see him finish the year in style.

King Pietersen

International Captain
MvG breaks the record for highest average in a World Championship match - surpassing Phil Taylor with a 114 average. Barney got destroyed 6-2 with a 109 dart average. Ridiculous standard of darts, MvG is not human.

andmark

International Captain
Gary Anderson clearly had an extremely weird tournament. A crackdown is also meant to be happening on gamesmanship because of that Gerwyn Price match. The celebrations players do surely warrant it. Like I've seen players react less to nine dart finishes than winning a leg in a major match with a two dart finish. MVG may suffer if the crackdown is serious.

Barney is retiring in 2020 as well which is sad news.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Got have some heels in there, especially since Phil Taylor is no more. No fun watching when there isn't anyone to hate.

Have to hope someone absolutely smashes Gerwyn Price now. Total bellend.

andmark

International Captain
Got have some heels in there, especially since Phil Taylor is no more. No fun watching when there isn't anyone to hate.

Have to hope someone absolutely smashes Gerwyn Price now. Total bellend.
You ask and shall receive. Gerwyn Price lol.