• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2010 thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
The other abiding memory I have of wet origin games was when it was absolutely a mud heap down here one time and Gommersall was ref-ing. Qld had a goal line drop out, one of the players said "Hey Grasshopper, look over ther". As he did, Lewis punted, as opposed to drop kicked, the ball about 45 metres. Epic,
Awesome :laugh:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Won't get to watch Origin this year, will be working for most of it I think. Don't finish work until 9:30, by then it'll be well and truly over. Hopefully can catch a replay.

howardj

International Coach
When O'Connor kicked that goal I reckon the ball weighed as much as a shot put, so moist were the conditions.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing how you look back on these things and think how great they were, but at the time, as a fired up teenager, you thought they were just rank injustices.

As for tonight, it's ****ting down here. i mean torrential. Would dead set love a stink to be bunged on in the wet.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
New South Wales have claimed the first scalp of the day.

NSW Federal Parliamentary touch team defeated Queensland 4-2 in game one on a very wet track in the rain.

I wish it was televised; would've been fun thinking of Burgey cheering on the Blues' star player, Alex Hawke..

Burgey

New South Wales have claimed the first scalp of the day.

NSW Federal Parliamentary touch team defeated Queensland 4-2 in game one on a very wet track in the rain.

I wish it was televised; would've been fun thinking of Burgey cheering on the Blues' star player, Alex Hawke..
Well, I'm going to be cheering on Watmough and Lyon.

I'd have cheered on NSW, while hoping Hawke snapped a leg (non-life threatening tbf) :ph34r:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hayne looking at sea on defence on the wing. Queensland go ahead with a clever kick from Thurston being scooped up by Slater.

Craig

World Traveller
One thing this match is showing how important that Queensland have had the same halve combination for so long, unlike NSW who chop and change halve combos quicker then the PCB change captains and coaches.

Burgey

Brett White is so ****. Honestly who runs away from the ball in that situation?
Has added sweet **** all off the bench. Well done him - the new Kite. WAC. Filthiest night ever, and the ****'s playing in a dinner suit. Wouldn't feed him.