• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2010 thread

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would love to hear Cribbage's thoughts on c00ps' selection in the origin squad. IIRC (and I do), Crabb said c00ps should never play representative rugby league ever again.

Choke on your words, ****.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would love to hear Cribbage's thoughts on c00ps' selection in the origin squad. IIRC (and I do), Crabb said c00ps should never play representative rugby league ever again.

Choke on your words, ****.
Completely agree with his selection FWIW. Don't think I ever said anything so strong; think I just left him out of my team two or three years back.. could be wrong though.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Friday May 21
Knights vs Wests Tigers

Saturday May 22
Eels vs Sharks

Sunday May 23
Dragons vs Raiders
Warriors vs Rabbitohs

Monday May 24
Panthers vs Bulldogs

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Friday May 21
Knights vs Wests Tigers

Saturday May 22
Eels vs Sharks

Sunday May 23
Dragons vs Raiders
Warriors vs Rabbitohs

Monday May 24
Panthers vs Bulldogs

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Friday May 21
Knights vs Wests Tigers

Saturday May 22
Eels vs Sharks

Sunday May 23
Dragons vs Raiders
Warriors vs Rabbitohs

Monday May 24
Panthers vs Bulldogs

Burgey

Ok, realise I put my tips for this round in early, but I'm back so here goes, with these replacing the earlier ones:

Friday May 21
Knights vs Wests Tigers

Saturday May 22
Eels vs Sharks

Sunday May 23
Dragons vs Raiders
Warriors vs Rabbitohs

Monday May 24
Panthers vs Bulldogs

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez there has been some average refereeing tonight in the Tiges/Knights game. Most of it favoring the Tigers tbh.

howardj

International Coach
Pumped for Wednesday night.

She should be an absolute barn-burner of a game.

That first bring-back off the kick off will hurt.

Burgey

Luke Burt. Walks on water. WAG.

Edit: Sharks just a bogey team for our blokes. 5 of their last 6 they've won against Parra.

Tbf, they were pretty good tonight. Poore is a ****. Run hard, ****head!

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally got a tip right. Just had a feeling the Sharks would get up. First time I've tipped them to win this season. It will probably be the only tip I get this week.