• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2010 thread

ripper868

International Coach
Brisbane Broncos v Gold Coast Titans
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v St. George-Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders v Melbourne Storm
New Zealand Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys
Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Penrith Panthers
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Brisbane Broncos
St. George-Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders
New Zealand Warriors
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Penrith Panthers
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Gold Coast Titans
Canberra Raiders
New Zealand Warriors
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Penrith Panthers

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brisbane Broncos
Canberra Raiders
New Zealand Warriors
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Penrith Panthers

I can understand if my first two tips aren't counted.

Craig

World Traveller
**** I hate tipping the Warriors, never know which team will turn up. The one that can beat any team on it's day, or the one that plays like they have NFI.

Oh, and the Knights have entered the race to sign Gasnier. But considering Gasnier can't play for another NRL team before 2012, I guess Newcastle will have to prepared to hand over some serious coin to St George.

Craig

World Traveller
I hope all 17 West Tigers players reimburse every West Tigers fan that turned up. I don't even know how you could describe that "effort" by the Tigers players :mellow:

I also wasn't aware how impressive Merritt's and Colin Best's try scoring records were, and Beau Champion has been on fire in the try scoring department.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope all 17 West Tigers players reimburse every West Tigers fan that turned up. I don't even know how you could describe that "effort" by the Tigers players :mellow:

I also wasn't aware how impressive Merritt's and Colin Best's try scoring records were, and Beau Champion has been on fire in the try scoring department.
2 Words..... Farking DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!

Its time Sheens steps aside IMO, His constant selection of certain players in the side is beyond a joke now. That along with his reluctance to alter his gameplan and constantly carrying a winger/centre on the bench who gets 5 minutes of gametime has finally broken me...

The Bloke is a protected species in the media and had it been a Brian Smith, a Matt Elliott or a Ricky Stuart in his shoes he would have been hammered by someone in the media by now, but no not Sheens, The guy is untouchable...

Last edited:

ripper868

International Coach
Cue Blewy to sing Sheens Praises when tigers hit form...including a replacement winger scoring a last gasp try in an elimination final after sprinting 95 metres after the siren

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cue Blewy to sing Sheens Praises when tigers hit form...including a replacement winger scoring a last gasp try in an elimination final after sprinting 95 metres after the siren
It'd be his 1st touch of the ball no doubt..

howardj

International Coach
Blewboy is right though. Sheens hasn't been able to get the Tiges to the finals since 2005 - in which time they've had a very decent roster. It doesn't take much to get the finals; you only have to win half your games. This follows Coach Sheens' appalling stint at the Cowboys. I was absolutely gobsmacked when the Tigers extended his contract earlier this year.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewboy is right though. Sheens hasn't been able to get the Tiges to the finals since 2005 - in which time they've had a very decent roster. It doesn't take much to get the finals; you only have to win half your games. This follows Coach Sheens' appalling stint at the Cowboys. I was absolutely gobsmacked when the Tigers extended his contract earlier this year.
The only reason why he does so is because the Tigs won '05, and everything else doesn't matter apparently. Which is a farce, obv.

howardj

International Coach
I have been leaked the following side lol:

Kurt Gidley (c), Jarryd Hayne, Matt Cooper, Timana Tahu, Brett Morris, Jamie Lyon, Brett Kimmorley,
Anthony Watmough, Ben Creagh, Trent Waterhouse, Michael Weyman, Michael Ennis, Josh Perry.

Interchange: Brett White, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Jamal Idris, Luke Lewis