• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Draft

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Getting into the spirit of drafts again, would there be enough keen to participate in an AFL draft? Was thinking perhaps a 1-18 of players post 89 (past 20 years). Possibly best to keep it to a max of 10/12 participants due to more players needing to be selected than usual.

Anyway, put your name down if your keen, if I get 8-12 keen will kick it off :)

Francis

State Vice-Captain
STEVEN SEAGAL! STEVEN SEAGAL! PRESSURE POINT! PRESSURE POINT!

Nah I'm not interested. One of those things where you'd have to be an Aussie to do well in the draft.

I think you'll have some problems with this draft if you go over 10 people too!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, we have 8 now, and might as well start before we all forget about it. Will leave room for more to join if they jump in by the end of the round 1 picks. Remember, players who have played in the last 20 years, 1989-2009.

First round order:

1.vic_orthdox
2.dcye
3.Pasag
4.Howardj
5.Matteh
6.Cameel
7.Clapo
8.Matt79

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
CHF: Wayne Carey.

Not my favourite player, I don't necessarily think that he's the best player of the past 20 years. However, I think he's the best player to base a side around.

pasag

RTDAS
Judd. Said he was the greatest I've seen when he was at WCE, that hasn't changed since. Would have gone either of the two above first though.