• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

US Open predictions thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Men's semis - worth 32 each
Rafael Nadal (ESP)[3] vs Juan Martín del Potro (ARG)[6]
Roger Federer (SUI)[1] vs Novak Đoković (SRB)[4]

Women's final - worth 64
Caroline Wozniacki (DAN)[9] vs. Kim Clijsters(BEL)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Men's semis - worth 32 each
Rafael Nadal (ESP)[3]
Roger Federer (SUI)[1]

Women's final - worth 64
Kim Clijsters(BEL)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Scøres

Håkon 456
Jono 453
Somerset 441
Marc 432
altoz 427
BI 427
grecian 385
Simon 357
Wright 346
Mat 337 (auto-tip: Nadal, Federer, Wozniacki)
SBI 326
luffy 266
irfan 242
Jamee 185
Liam 143
NUFAN 117
Clapo 106

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
If Jono selects Federer, I'd go Del Potro...and if Jono selects Del Potro, I'd go Federer - is that ok to set that up? Otherwise just lock in Federer.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Normally the mens and womens finals are tipped together thus giving more people a chance to win it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow I forgot to tip the final, and I swear on my life I would have tipped del Potro.

Sort of shattered. Not sure what this feeling is, its a ****ing forum tipping comp, yet I feel like crying Federer style.