Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

Thread: Official NFL 2009-2010 Thread

  1. #16
    Hall of Fame Member duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hydrobad
    Posts
    15,956
    Went onto the Eagles forum to trawl through some of thei Vick reactions. Some of the most hilarious/dire stuff I've ever read on the internet tbh. Makes youtube seem like high society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

  2. #17
    99*
    99* is offline
    International Debutant 99*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by pinchy81 View Post
    My Previews:
    AFC:
    Steelers
    Colts
    Bills
    Raiders
    Patriots
    Ravens
    Are you expecting Al Davis to die between now and the end of the regular season?

    Favre, sigh. Hope Raji eats him whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey
    She tells me the thing will flatten out, I say "Like your chest?" Bad mistake.

  3. #18
    International Vice-Captain pinchy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,899
    Quote Originally Posted by 99* View Post
    Are you expecting Al Davis to die between now and the end of the regular season?

    Favre, sigh. Hope Raji eats him whole.
    I believe JaMarcus Russell will have a breakout year and if Darren McFadden can get more carries this year and Darrius Heyward-Bey is as good as Al Davis hopes he is that leaving the Offense fairly well positioned and there Defense is well okay and they have arguably the best Corner-Back in the league in Nnamdi Asomugha that and the rest of the AFC West looks rather weak ie: San Diego getting older, Denver: ****ed and Kansas: Cassel was a one season wonder then thats my reasons for tipping Oakland to win the division.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00
    Pinchy81- McPinch iz a gun4lyf.
    "Straight-Edge means I'm better than you!"

  4. #19
    International Captain ash chaulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth. WA
    Posts
    6,649
    hows about those rams huh?
    CW Black - The best team in the ComP

    Proudly supporting:
    • Wasim Ranamadruta
      Ahkeep Myteefina Jahbesidabed
      Ramatunga Downathroata



    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    So ash chaulk is the first ever AFL Last Man Standing.


  5. #20
    99*
    99* is offline
    International Debutant 99*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by pinchy81 View Post
    I believe JaMarcus Russell will have a breakout year and if Darren McFadden can get more carries this year and Darrius Heyward-Bey is as good as Al Davis hopes he is that leaving the Offense fairly well positioned and there Defense is well okay and they have arguably the best Corner-Back in the league in Nnamdi Asomugha that and the rest of the AFC West looks rather weak ie: San Diego getting older, Denver: ****ed and Kansas: Cassel was a one season wonder then thats my reasons for tipping Oakland to win the division.
    I don't know about JMac, for all the ability he has (take note Cutler, his arm is the best in the league) he has no work ethic what-so-ever. The fact he turns up to training camp well overweight is never a good sign, plus if he is to have a breakout year, it's going to happen with a rag-tag O-line and recievers that are all-go-no-show.

    McFadden on the other hand isn't the best RB on the roster. Honestly believe Michael Bush is way better. But I think Oakland's best bet is a RB tandem with Bush, McFadden and Fargas.

    And their defense, yes their pass D is ok (when you have a player that cuts off half the field it'll always be good) but unless they do something drastic with their run D they'll never win more than 8 games.

  6. #21
    Hall of Fame Member Jamee999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    15,094
    Al Davis will probably draft Usain Bolt next year.
    Or something.

    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

  7. #22
    International Captain Swervy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    Brett to Vikes, Can't wait to hear from Swervy. He must be rising in his pants.

    I must need viagra

    First, it just feels wrong having him as a Viking
    Second, really does anyone know how his arm will last through the season. For all of Tavaris' faults, he is improving, and maybe it would have been worth showing a bit more faith in TJ and Sage.

    Anything short of an appearance in the NFC Championship game will be seen as failure for Minnesota with Favre on board. This might be Childress last season in charge if we dont get to the Champ game.
    rave down, hit the ground


    MSN: djjacksono@hotmail.com

  8. #23
    International Captain Swervy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamee999 View Post
    His job will be to give the ball to Peterson, and not throw INTs, which is a shame, as his career basically reads: Boatload of TDs, Boatload of INTs. He's not a game manager, which is what the Vikings need with their defence and running game.
    pretty accurate reading of the situation.

    One thing in Favre's favour is that he has NEVER QB'd with a running game supporting him like this Vikings ground game.

    IF, Favre's arm is strong, the keying in on AP might ease a bit. Favre MIGHT be the QB that helps AP go beyond 2000 yards this year.

    The vikes should be aiming at 11-5 or 12-4 this year, the aquisition of Favre hasnt changed my expectations

  9. #24
    Global Moderator Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,300
    Reports out there that Favre has no support in the locker room. Two camps of players are supporting the other two QB's and Favre is a distant third.

  10. #25
    Hall of Fame Member duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hydrobad
    Posts
    15,956
    Heh @ the Eagles "fans" who celebrated McNabb's injury. Die in a fire douchebags. Kolb next week against the Saints = haha.

  11. #26
    99*
    99* is offline
    International Debutant 99*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Heh @ the Eagles "fans" who celebrated McNabb's injury. Die in a fire douchebags. Kolb next week against the Saints = haha.
    WTF? I know Eagle fans are quick to make judgments but that's just stupid, he's still their best chance to make the SB.

  12. #27
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,479

  13. #28
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,479
    Patriots knocked out by the Ravens....Ravens have been good this year but didn't expect that....

  14. #29
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Good Riddance to the Cowboys rubbish, win one game in 15 years and pretend as if they are going to win the SB. I can not believe how much the national media had hyped up this team, almost every one of they have been predicting them to win the SB. It is hillarious.

  15. #30
    Hall of Fame Member Sanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervy View Post
    First, it just feels wrong having him as a Viking
    Second, really does anyone know how his arm will last through the season. For all of Tavaris' faults, he is improving, and maybe it would have been worth showing a bit more faith in TJ and Sage.

    Anything short of an appearance in the NFC Championship game will be seen as failure for Minnesota with Favre on board. This might be Childress last season in charge if we dont get to the Champ game.
    What do you say now ? Vikes are going to the Championship game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official*** Ashes 2009
    By pasag in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-05-2009, 01:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •