• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Prince, we are only a heal away from Nnanden becoming the number one ticket holder of Adelaide with Bracken, McDonald, North and Marsh selected :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The first rounds of the domestic player draft are approaching.

Perth and Melbourne are still to select for the remaining contracted players draft.

Then round 5 and 6 will be the first two rounds of the domestic player draft.

The list of domestic players available is attached. Any player that doesn't have Twenty20 stats will have their OD stats used, and any player that doesn't have OD stats, but has Twenty20 will have their 20/20 stats used.

Any questions just ask.

Remember all teams must have 2 keepers in case of injuries. There will only be 12 available in the entire draft. I may consider changing a few of the batsmen to keepers upon request and unanimous consensus.

An updated draft list and draft order will follow this post.

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 1:

Hobart - Philip Hughes
Sydney - Shane Watson
Brisbane - Ricky Ponting
Melbourne - Simon Katich
Adelaide - Andrew McDonald
Perth - Brett Lee

Round 2:

Perth - Brad Haddin
Adelaide - Nathan Bracken
Melbourne - Shaun Tait
Brisbane - Stuart Clark
Sydney - Michael Hussey
Hobart - Mitchell Johnson

Round 3:

Perth - David Hussey
Sydney - Peter Siddle
Melbourne - Brad Hodge
Brisbane - Doug Bollinger
Adelaide - Marcus North
Hobart - Michael Clarke

Round 4:

Sydney - Ben Hilfenhaus
Hobart - Cameron White
Adelaide - Shaun Marsh
Brisbane - Graham Manou
Perth - James Hopes
Melbourne - Callum Ferguson

Round 5:

Melbourne - Clint McKay
Brisbane - Phil Jaques
Adelaide - Luke Butterworth
Perth
Hobart
Sydney

Round 6:

Perth
Adelaide
Sydney
Hobart
Melbourne
Brisbane

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Remember all teams must have 2 keepers in case of injuries. There will only be 12 available in the entire draft. I may consider changing a few of the batsmen to keepers upon request and unanimous consensus.
Only 10 actually - Manou, Haddin, Smith, Dighton, Paine, Hartley, Ronchi, Crosthwaite, Wade & Mail(??).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Is their going to be a rule where once you have 2 keepers you cant pick anymore???

Status
Not open for further replies.