• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm a bit busy today, so I will update the last draft and the eligible international players tomorrow. Friendlies should begin later next week. Hopefully we'll get our own forum and things can progress from there.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Australian Cricket League today named the 12 International players who have nominated for the International Player Draft. The Draft will be one round, and unfortunately six players will miss out.

The twelve players to nominate for the ACL are:

Michael Vaughan (England)
Saurav Ganguly (India)
Younis Khan (Pakistan)
Chris Gayle (West Indies)
Sanath Jayusariya (Sri Lanka)
Stephen Fleming (New Zealand)
Heath Streak (Zimbabwe)
Mohammad Rafique (Bangladesh)
Hershel Gibbs (South Africa)
Andrew Flintoff (England)
Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka)
Tatenda Taibu (Zimbabwe)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn that sucks, Perth have picked last or second last in the first overall round, the first round of retired players and now this one.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty happy with our squad, a lot of options now with Flintoff, joining Watson. A few holes, but I'm me and Blewy can plug those holes with some expert tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.