• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League - CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First XI fro Brisbane.

Still waiting for FC teams for Sydney, Perth & Adelaide. Once I have those I can run the games.

Mister Wright

Twenty20 Round 2 Teams due in Saturday Midnight (Brisbane time)

If all are in earlier, games possibly run earlier.

Mister Wright

What's up guys? Only 3 teams have given their teams for the Round 2 20/20 games!

Is having 3 match days a week too many? Would you like to keep it to 2 games a week? It's getting frustrating, with only 6 teams that we can't get the teams named on time.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I think most of us are just using default XIs for the time being, so I think thats why no-ones really being bothered about submitting.