• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League - CEO Announcement & Squad Announcements

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I did run some before I went to training, but was in a rush and couldn't work out how to make the scorecards a text file. I'll have a look at it on the weekend.
If I remember correctly, when reviewing the scorecard in game you can click a menu list, can't remember which, and simply select 'copy', and then paste it into Wordpad. That simple.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sometimes it doesnt paste well, it comes up in a poor format. What I usually did was paste them into microsoft word then copy and paste it from there into a notepad file and it worked properlly. I believe when Liam uses vc4 for CWXI he just pastes them into edit pad pro.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
It would also come up bad for me directly into Notepad, but paste into wordpad and save as a .txt and it'll be fine.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brisbane Round 1 FC:

1. M. Hayden
2. P. Jaques
3. M. Love
4. R. Ponting
5. S. Fleming
6. L. Carseldine
7. C. Hartley
8. A. Noffke
9. M. Cleary
10. S. Clark
11. D. Bollinger

Captain: R. Ponting
Keeper: C. Hartley

Mister Wright

If all teams are in early, I'll run them tonight.

Also, can manager clarify for the 20/20 - given we're going to use the OD stats and not the 20/20 ones if they want their original 20/20 First XIs or their OD ones.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sydney Side for the opening OD and Twenty20 rounds..

A Gilchrist +
T Birt
M Hussey
S Watson
A Voges
C Borgas
M Cosgrove
A Flintoff
M Kasprowicz
N Rimmington
P Siddle

Mister Wright

Once all managers have confirmed their 20/20 sides I'll run those...I love being on holidays..:)

Also, once managers get their FC sides in I'll run round 2. The deadlines are only a guide and will probably be more enforced when my holidays are over.