• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* A-League Season 2009

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I realise we have the other thread but it gets pretty cluttered and is mainly about the national side anyway.

Never really cared much about the A-League but I must say, this offy's big signings has pulled me back into it a bit.

Sydney currently up 3-2 against the Fury, Aloisi with a double (one pen) and Fowler on the scoresheet (another pen). Been a pretty entertaining game so far, Fury were terrible in the first half though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Smitteh, I am putting you in charge of keeping me updated on Greenacre, thanks

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Culina and Smeltz putting GCU up 2-0. Probably the side I'll support in the A-League this season, until we get a side down on the South Coast.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I've managed to make my clock display English time as well as AEST (American as well) so I can adjust to game times much easier.

Sign in on MSN and we'll enjoy the match together, woah ohhhhh.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh, new season, same old early season Roar form. What I'd give for Frank to find a forward who can actually finish throughout an entire season though, so frustrating.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not going to read too much in beating the wooden spoon favourites. Though we did look good going forward. Danning looks so good, could be anything this kid.

Suprised at Perth Glory though, they look so good on paper. I guess unlike Gold Coast a lot of top signings was late in the off season. So they haven't had much time to train together.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Culina and Smeltz putting GCU up 2-0. Probably the side I'll support in the A-League this season, until we get a side down on the South Coast.
I went to this match last night. The Roar were so awful, I doubt they would have beaten Crawley Town in the Blue Square Premiership.

Greenacre (if selected) plays in Brisbane in a couple of weeks. :-O