• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* A-League Season 2009

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Wollongong would burst with support for a side I reckon, especially with the talk of the Dragons dropping the Gong after the merger deal ends. I know at least 50 people that would buy a season ticket the day they were released. Me and my mates would be at every game, that's for sure.

Probably wouldn't do anywhere near as good business as either of Western Sydney or a second Melbourne team. We'd do better than Canberra and Hobart by some margin though.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wollongong would burst with support for a side I reckon, especially with the talk of the Dragons dropping the Gong after the merger deal ends. I know at least 50 people that would buy a season ticket the day they were released. Me and my mates would be at every game, that's for sure.

Probably wouldn't do anywhere near as good business as either of Western Sydney or a second Melbourne team. We'd do better than Canberra and Hobart by some margin though.
Dunno about Canberra, theres more than 1500 paid members of the Club already ($200 each). Thats a pretty good start for a team that obviously doesn't exist.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Watched a bit of A-League today. Saw Newcastle beat Adelaide but was most impressed with Christiano (or possibly Cristiano) for Adelaide. Pulled off a lovely step over and squared a beautiful ball some muppet contrived to miss.

Assuming he's not an Aussie with a name like that?

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched a bit of A-League today. Saw Newcastle beat Adelaide but was most impressed with Christiano (or possibly Cristiano) for Adelaide. Pulled off a lovely step over and squared a beautiful ball some muppet contrived to miss.

Assuming he's not an Aussie with a name like that?
Nah he's Brazillian.

Adelaide are always finding ways to fail to score this season too.