• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Cricket League - Results & Discussion Thread

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know if this is allowed, but if any of the guys who missed out want to co-manage the Perth franchise I'm happy to do so. :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't know if this is allowed, but if any of the guys who missed out want to co-manage the Perth franchise I'm happy to do so. :)
Yeah, definitely allowed. Given there are three forms of the game, it might be a good idea. Please keep me updated on the franchise's status though please.

James

Cricket Web Owner
May be a silly suggestion, but what's the difference between this and WCC. Why not run this out of that forum?

Mister Wright

May be a silly suggestion, but what's the difference between this and WCC. Why not run this out of that forum?
I planned to do that, but WCC has not run its course though and I wanted to get this running while there was still interest in WCC. Is it possible (after WCC is finished) that the old threads are archived and the name changed? But it is not WCC, it is something different.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'll wait and see until this is all setup and ready to go to see if I need an assistant to help me or not, or something.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I planned to do that, but WCC has not run its course though and I wanted to get this running while there was still interest in WCC. Is it possible (after WCC is finished) that the old threads are archived and the name changed? But it is not WCC, it is something different.
Yeh thats a good, theres only 2 weeks left for WCC and I hope we can finish off strong and then you can start fresh with this.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Don't see why not, seems to have a fair amount of interest.

Mister Wright

Yeah, confirming that this is happening. If NUFAN posts draft picks, lineups etc it's all authorised by myself; he's co-manager.
All CEOs will need to confirm as in the above post if using assistants. Henceforth assistants will be known as Club Secretaries.