• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Premier League Tipping 2009/10

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Final Table

1) bi 208.03
2) Sean 207.07
3) Vimes 206.10
4) Pothas 206.06
5) DCYE 203.07
6) Brumby 201.02
7) fertang 199.05
8) NUFAN 195.05
9) Simon 194.06
10) ripper 192.04
11) Marcuss 191.03
12) Ausage 190.07
13) altoz 185.03
14) fatt 183.02
15) GIMH 181.04
16) grecian 181.02
17) Clapo 179.01

And that's yer lot. :cool:

Nothing more to be said except hearty congrats to biased indian for just getting over the line despite some sterling challenges from others and thanks to all who took part and especially those who stuck with it until the end. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
finished neck and neck with grecian, just like real life

Nice one anyway Brumby, same again next year?

ripper868

International Coach
Nice, congrats BI, I'm happy with a solid midtable, think i climbed from 17th to 10th halfway through the season :happy:

Cheers Brumbers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty happy with a position in the top half. Congrats to Biased Indian! well deserved win.
Awesome work Brumby as per usual!

So did it end up being 208 out of 380? That sounds like pretty good going to me.

biased indian

International Coach
Thanks to all

Spurs won it for me their win against Man city was the one that sealed it

But the real winner is BB who was doing the hard work with what 2-3 mistakes for the entire
season that wonderful going

so hopefully will be having the World cup one also rite !!!!!

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Firstly Congrats BI.

Now GIMH, seriously i told you that i would beat you but yet gain you choose to not believe me...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Thanks to all

Spurs won it for me their win against Man city was the one that sealed it

But the real winner is BB who was doing the hard work with what 2-3 mistakes for the entire
season that wonderful going

so hopefully will be having the World cup one also rite !!!!!
Well done :)

Wondering what my sum would have been if I had stuck to my system throughout. Probably slightly lower.