• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'll join again, always annoying when your excellent bargains from last year have shot up in value. I had a quick look last night and couldn't see too many great value buys, actually, the Premier League doesn't seem as strong this year apart from say the top 5 or so teams plus of course Spurs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm in again, won't pick a team till nearer the start of the season though once all the major transfers have gone through etc...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dunno, do I have to do Owt:unsure:

New to this running league thingy......
It's exactly the same as last year's head to head leagues, except all the teams in the league are owned by people you know - needs 20 to mak it work as it mirrors the league season with 38 games.