• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The main competition Rid of Ronaldo is going right down to the wire ala Chelsea and Man U.

Temper Trap XI just need to win against the bottom place team to clinch the title over the Multiple Scoregasms.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The main competition Rid of Ronaldo is going right down to the wire ala Chelsea and Man U.

Temper Trap XI just need to win against the bottom place team to clinch the title over the Multiple Scoregasms.
Pfft.

Main comp's the points tally, as it always has been & MS are in pole for it, tbh. :cool:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pfft.

Main comp's the points tally, as it always has been & MS are in pole for it, tbh. :cool:
Nah no way. :) The vs comp is the real deal, no one really cares who scores the most goals/points it's whoever wins the most matches that counts.

MS has had a great year, but will hopefully finish second in the important comp, Carn Temper Trap!!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
god this hasn't been updated for a while, honestly it's like the bloke that run it is a lazy ****.....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
1. Multiple Scoregasms Dale Brumby 2159
2. Lee Chong Wei นิติ (Niti) ชนะโชติ (Chanachote) 2111
3. G42s midtable flops Stu Smith 2081
4. Temper Trap XI Rob Bowen 2061
5. Taggart's lost plot Marc Robbins 2059
6. Boulevard United Xavier Rose 1960
7. The Dying Breed Sriram G 1957
8. grecomania peter o'brien 1949
9. GuNNerS FaN mohamed shawky 1931
10. Brentford Jack Firth 1911
11. The Tuna Tasters Brendon Goff 1886
12. BoB's Bunch Daniel Towns 1865
13. bullterriers John French 1864
14. Red Army Neil Pickup 1831
15. Scouse Heroes Carl Watty 1826
16. sup Dan Smith 1760
17. Barrel Scrapers Utd Chris Raftery 1759
18. Torpoint Athletic FC Marcuss Deane 1747
19. Raksasa Deneso ashraf rozali 1739
20. creme de la prem dean sterling 1726
21. Beetle Vale FC Mat Mitchell 1719
22. gagfc Chris Dwyer 1716
23. KeithTheX Luy Yan Hung 1715
24. Opening Balance Kingsley Clapham 1672
25. Evertonian Champs Matt Luff 1650
26. WITWIRP? Dave Richards 1639
27. Gold Rats Mick Cannon 1569
28. No room for S Clark Sean De Boo 1531
29. FC Ikki Kaz Ikki 1499
30. wub4thejimmeh Martyn Corrin 1494
31. Ade's loyalty bonus Sai Kavattur 1485
32. SOS Brigade Sledger Pom 1450
33. Freddie's Pedalos Matt Roberts 1362
34. SD XI Gaurav Nayak 1183

---

NFI who half of the managers are.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
27th...solid...feel free to check on my team and let me know how many arent playing.
Amazingly I reckon 10/11ths of your team will play. Only doubt is Hangeland who might be rested for the Europoppa League final.

FTR:

Schwarzer

Shawcross Carragher O'Shea Hangeland

Cahill (C) Noble Malbranque Wright-Phillips

Rooney Bent

grecian

Okay I've renewed the league. 185481-68106 is the number for newbies, but if you were in last year just sign in and create a team, I think you'll automatically be in, a few already are.

Probably best if others had the privilege of updating the thing every now and again, as if my team is ****e I probably won't bother:)

Pothas

Failed at this last year but won the world cup one so hoping for a slighlty improved performance.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
NUFANASIA
Gomes
Cahill, Vidic, Samba, Terry
Dempsey, Essien, Lampard
Defoe, Jones, Doyle

Carson, Sagna, Parker, Nolan