• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

cpr

International Coach
Oh, and where are these head to head fixtures, cant seem to spot em or am i missing a trick?

luffy

International Captain
Minus 12 points already for next game week... And still only have 10 possible players.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Made a substitution and still only have 8 players who might play, in total.

Oh, and one of them is very unlikely to play.

Redbacks

International Captain
we've got Cesc Fabregas, we've got Cesc Fabregas

made it a good week, Lamplard was useless as Captain :@

cpr

International Coach
Captain Chubster and Bent had a good un for me tonight to push me to provisional 4th. Like a Man City fan, its the best showing I can hope for all year, but its enough to declare us as contenders for the title

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh, down 12-6 so far. Not too many options to haul mysel back in for this round. Finding myself very reliant on Cesc tbh.

Agent TBY

International Captain
The massive punt I took by subbing in Defoe for Robinho and making him captain paying off big time. If only they'd kept a clean sheet, Corluka would've made it an awesome gameweek.

grecian

Well, I just realised most of my team aren't playing in midweek, ho-hum. Well done Marc in the head-to-head. Two games, two defeats. Good stuff....

Agent TBY

International Captain
Hahahaha, McFadden scored, and Carr gets clean sheet points. Awesome, awesome gameweek.

EDIT: And Defoe adds another. Epic.

Last edited:

duffer

Haha, eeked out a 23-22 win on the road this week. Ah well, 3 points is 3 points.

Up against wub4thejimmeh this weekend. Heh, bring it.

Just realised I could change formation too. Wow, I was sitting there with Djourou and Agger both injured not knowing I could go 3 at the back.

Last edited:

grecian

FFs, lost all three matches in the head-to-head so far. Thought I might have a decent chance this week because I've got the second-highest score so far, oh but loook who has the highest score:laugh:

Really should put abdi Faye into my team one week and off the bench, just don't want to because Stoke are horrible. The only time his minus points counted for me was when Stoke played the 'pool8-)

Jarquis

Similar position for me. Really don't know what I'm trying to achieve with my team. Too many average players that give me weeks like this where pretty much 10 out of my 11 only manage to get 2 points for 90 minutes :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Good scores from Crouch, Cole, Green and Arshavin(c) this week, Dempsey, Heskey, Wright-Philips and Baines still to go.

That said, have booted out Crouch and Heskey, who will be replaced by Adebayor and Malbranque next week, hope that doesn't come back to haunt me.

cpr

International Coach
Booted out Owen for Defoe, Owen scores his first goal
Boot out Crouch for Cole, and guess who pops up....

Having said that Sorensen and Shawcross have been pivotal for me, just need Lampard to get scoring now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Got rid of one of the **** Hull players from my team, a moral victory if nothing else