• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NRL + Union freeware game to be released soon

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hey guys

just to give a good news , that im currently working on an nrl game , which will be freeware ! :) it will be a fresh one for sure !

If there are any added suggestions , views , opinions etc it will be great !

And hopefully if that goes well ill release a union version aswell :)

All for free !:)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
great idea reuben. Id like to see state of origin included. also if you could make it so we can edit players in teams and their stats etc.... that would be cool.
great idea though :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
its going to be totally management

yea ill make it so you can edit teams. and plus try and implement the origin feature aswell :)

I was thinking of having some english sides aswell? will that be alrite?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cool, if you need any help with research of squads or players stats im more than willing to help out.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Just wait until im pretty old .. when i get married and ill have more free time because ill be restricted from doing a couple of things i can do easily now.. ill get workin on the sim then..