• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The MMA/UFC Thread

Blocky

Banned
Her stand up is so ****ing bad, it shows how bad womens UFC was until the days of Holm, Joanna Champion and co.

Better put Ronda on suicide watch.

Blocky

Banned
I just love Nunes rubbing it into her face too.

Anyone who acts like that after a loss deserves this sort of treatment, especially when she acts bigger than the sport.

Goodbye Ronda - out the cage you go, never to be seen again.

Blocky

Banned
I doubt she'll be seen for a while, she'll go back into the cave... pretty hard for her to get the endorsements and such anymore either when she just got absolutely dominated like that.

Niall

International Coach
I doubt she'll be seen for a while, she'll go back into the cave... pretty hard for her to get the endorsements and such anymore either when she just got absolutely dominated like that.
I haven't watched WWE for a few months, but her rocking up at Mania is feasible. She is a genuine fan and she likes money.

Oh and some action movies also.

Blocky

Banned
Why would anyone want her though? She's now been proven to be hyped beyond belief and no where near as good as she was made out to be.

Blocky

Banned
UFC will be loving the Garbrandt victory to be honest, they've just built another star, good talker, good looking kid, great style for fans.

Mike5181

International Captain
Based on what I've seen of her Rousey has no business being in the ring with legitimately skilled fighters like Nunes. No idea how bad the women were while she was dominating but they must have been pretty ****ing terrible.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Picking Rousey over Nunes. Classic Honda judo throw to armbar win.

Cruz is going to make Garbrandt look average, going to pick him apart for 5 rounds
Heh. Good predictions bro. Man, unbelievably wrong. Garbrandt looked superb, and Ronda was completely outclassed. That'll be the last time we see her anywhere near the UFC! It was a sad performance, but to be expected when you're being coached by that moron Edmund.

indiaholic

International Captain
MMA doesn't work like that tbh.. She always gets hit on the chin, moves forward and clinches up. In Holm she had somebody who countered that gameplan and Nunes had more power than I expected. Remember that Nunes lost to Zingano who Rousey beat in 14 seconds. Holm has looked terrible since that fight.. Styles make fights. Better is a very difficult term to define.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Thought Rousey was kinda okay before so I don't get the dislike for her. But yeah, that was a brutal match. Nunes has a scary chin and jaw.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Her stand up is so ****ing bad, it shows how bad womens UFC was until the days of Holm, Joanna Champion and co.

Better put Ronda on suicide watch.
Too soon. Poor taste, and ***ist in the extreme.

I mean mods, how can you let this go on?!