• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The MMA/UFC Thread

Blocky

Banned
Cruz needs to finish the fight, and I don't think he can do it.

I'm shocked by Garbrandt, haven't got a fighter this wrong since Dillashaw vs Barao - must be somethin in that Alpha Male water.

Blocky

Banned
This is a clinic... just completely clowning a guy who before this fight was arguably the best fighter in the game.

Blocky

Banned
Something definitely to be said about a guy who starts early in boxing and wrestling, those fundamentals are still as killer as they've ever been.

Blocky

Banned
Garbrandt needs to keep the foot on the pedal here, don't clown around when you're the better fighter, do the job.

Blocky

Banned
If Garbrandt loses a decision here, he half deserves it for taking this round off... but he should win 3-2 with a 10-8 in the fourth. (48-46)

Blocky

Banned
I want Ronda to lose badly.. because I hate her personality, but the perfect scenario for UFC is Rousey winning, Holm winning and them having a fight at 145 for the new belt.

indiaholic

International Captain
Kinda sad tbh. A Cody decision win was one way I didn't expect the fight to end. TJ vs Cody now. No way Cruz gets a rematch.

Blocky

Banned
TJ vs Cody, Cruz vs another top contender for a title eliminator makes sense.

I'm still amazed at how elusive Cody is, his head movement is superb and his footwork is phenomenal, but I still think Cruz took the wrong gameplan in against him, didn't shoot enough, wasn't feinting and was so intent on trying to prove he was the tougher guy.

Blocky

Banned
Bye bye Ronda...

That's what you get for not changing your camp and trusting your stand up, you're absolutely ****ing horrible at it.