• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The MMA/UFC Thread

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
there's an adorable story going around about how punk has stopping being friends with Colt Cabana because Colt went backstage at Raw. (and presumably talked to a bunch of friends of colt and punk)

he's the best ****
Yeah, a prime example of his (possible) dickishness.

I gather this story is not confirmed, but I'd have no trouble believing it, which kind of says it all about the guy.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I've never watched a wrestling match in my life and had never heard of the guy before tbh.

I like him whenever I hear him talk though. I suppose that's not particularly surprising.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Been watching the Evolution of Punk doco. Its been enjoyable, good way to build up his fight.

King Pietersen

International Captain
lol Overeem is back?
Yeah dude, he's looked awesome since the Rothwell fight. Fighting smart, using his incredible Kickboxing skills, defending well, moving exceptionally. His performance against JDS was arguably the best of his career. He's gonna give Stipe a serious fight. I don't really want either of these guys to lose.

Pumped for the Punk fight. Sort of torn. I like him, so want him to do well, and think he's been great since he jumped into MMA, but for the legitimacy of the sport it'd probably be best if Gall starches him.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Set the Punk fight to record. Hope he smashes it tbh and then cuts the best damn post match promo