• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Wimbledon 2009 Predictions Thread***

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks for running the competition Samuel and well done SBI. Not a great finish for me, hoping to finish higher up the order in the US Open predictions. ;)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Thanks for running the competition Samuel and well done SBI. Not a great finish for me, hoping to finish higher up the order in the US Open predictions. ;)
If we get it done. Always tricky time-wise because play ends too late for me to post matches, so ideally someone in NZ or Oz should do it when they get up/to work.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah thanks Samuel. Good job as always. And well done to SBI.

Happy with my effort considering I missed the quarters. Would have liked to back up the Aust Open win with the Wimbledon title as well.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed to lose late in the 5th set to SBI, but he was the better player in the end.

Did pretty well in the later stages of the tournament, but a sluggish start really cost me.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome news. :) Cheers to Vimes for running it.

Even though it didn't really make any difference in the end, 64 points for the finals might be a little bit too much?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome news. :) Cheers to Vimes for running it.

Even though it didn't really make any difference in the end, 64 points for the finals might be a little bit too much?
Naa has always worked well, doubling the points each round practically means you only need to be solid to have a chance of winning at the end and keeps almost everyone interested and in contention until the last 2/3 rounds.