• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One mans hero is another mans despicable slime of a putrid no-talent crappy ****-wit striker. As the old saying goes :)

Pothas

One mans hero is another mans despicable slime of a putrid no-talent crappy ****-wit striker. As the old saying goes :)
Still he did your lot a favour tonight so I would be carefull what you say, he will be waiting to destroy you on Monday.

(When I say destroy I mean try really really really hard until he scores)

grecian

Code:
                P W D L      pt
1. Hartlepool   6 3 2 1 7  4 11
2. Exeter       5 3 1 1 9  5 10 
3. Oldham       8 2 3 3 8 10  9
4. Tranmere     6 1 2 3 2  4  5
5. Brentford    5 1 2 1 4  7  5
SKDs fixtures are completed, and Oldham can't win, which is a recurring theme for the town I'd say.

BTW despite what Gimh said I still think the bees are last, but tbh i'm pissed, so probably wrong....

Last edited:

Pothas

Not sure I'll be running it though:unsure:
Looking a bit better for you now.

Will be at Griffin Park tomorow, been on pretty good run of late so hope for three more points, got a few injuries though, hope Charlie makes it.

grecian

Looking a bit better for you now.

Will be at Griffin Park tomorow, been on pretty good run of late so hope for three more points, got a few injuries though, hope Charlie makes it.
Well, we've been in decent form ourselves. Yet our away record is still pish, so not expecting a lot.

grecian

Code:
                P W D L      pt
1. Exeter       6 3 2 1 9  5 11 
2. Hartlepool   6 3 2 1 7  4 11
3. Oldham       8 2 3 3 8 10  9
4. Brentford    6 1 3 1 4  7  6
5. Tranmere     6 1 2 3 2  4  5
and Exeter move into their rightful place, away trips to Hartlepool and Tranmere to come though. The title between the Mighty Grecians and the monkey-hangers.

Pothas

Well I was planning on going to watch some Football today but I must have got my times wrong or something because all I saw today was 22 men running (rather sluggishly) around independently of each other while a ball sort of floated around and occasionaly seemed to move from one end of the pitch to the other.

Dire game of Football.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
dunno, looks like Lillian Thomsons side (snigger) will be in it, and I reckon Heefs team should be included next year.

Not sure I'll be running it though:unsure:
We're so bad I won't be bothering to even enter this competition.
It hasn't been the sort gut wrenching season that relegation normally is as knowlegeable fans knew it was coming long before the season started and were ready for it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
From facebook this week:

Martyn Corrin are you coming to watch your lot send us down on sat?
i can't hang about after the game, but if you fancy a chat before the game, let me know
Neil Pickup
not sure yet, doubt it though
Neil Pickup
may be my last chance to see Prenton Park for some time though, so we'll see...
Cheeky, cheeky!

Not feeling hyped at all today. Never a good sign. If we lose today, it will be hard to find a way back. Exeter haven't lost in forever. But neither had Norwich, I suppose. COYW.

grecian

From facebook this week:

Cheeky, cheeky!

Not feeling hyped at all today. Never a good sign. If we lose today, it will be hard to find a way back. Exeter haven't lost in forever. But neither had Norwich, I suppose. COYW.
Well, quite relaxed about it really, if we win we're out of it, IMHO. Draw and I'd be relatively happy, with our away record. Lose and we're in the ****, but TBH I still fancy us to win one of to stay up, just need a big performance in one of our home games. We've been better against the top teams this year (or so it seems), and 'uddersfield may be a dead tie for them by then.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If we win 6-0, I will post a message of love on everyone who has posted in this thread's wall

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Genuinely could not be any worse. Trying to escape and pretend it's not happening by watching Hants v Oxford at the Parks and that's not working either.

Need a BIG favour from Brentford on Tuesday please.

grecian

Genuinely could not be any worse. Trying to escape and pretend it's not happening by watching Hants v Oxford at the Parks and that's not working either.

Need a BIG favour from Brentford on Tuesday please.
Yeah, I always liked that Charlie MacDonald, top bloke.:unsure:

Pothas

Yeah, I always liked that Charlie MacDonald, top bloke.:unsure:
:)

Going to have to rely on him as well because there is no way that Carl Corts knees are going to be able to play two games in a week.

Unbeaten in 9 as well now so we are due a defeat...

A draw most likely result though I rekon, we like drawing games and have only lost 2 at home all season, probably a dire 0-0.