• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Quite a few scores to catch up on, I'll update after tomorrow's games. Looking forwards to giving Pothas's lot a good smashing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Really need to update the table. Safe to say we know who's top anyway :cool:

Anyway. Dav gets the Honour of the leaders visiting his team tomorrow. Here's to still being top when we've smashed our nearest and dearest :beer:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Turns out my arrogance was misplaced as we weren't top at the time of me making that post. Alas, I have keyed in all the results for the season so far, and the latest standings are as thus:

Code:
	                          P	W	D	L	F	A	GD	Pts
Tranmere (GIMH)	                6	4	2	0	11	2	9	14
Brentford (Pothas)	        6	3	3	0	7	4	3	12
Shrewsbury (flibbertyjibber)	5	1	4	0	9	6	3	7
Colchester (Heef)	        4	1	1	2	5	8	-3	4
Coventry City (marc81178)	4	1	0	3	3	8	-5	3
Hartlepool (chalky)	        4	0	2	2	5	9	-4	2
Oldham (dav)	                3	0	0	3	0	3	-3	0
Hapless Oldham yet to even score a goal, what a shame.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Upcoming fixtures

Hartlepool V Coventry (Nov 17)
Colchester V Coventry (Nov 20)
Hartlepool V Oldham (Nov 20)
Oldham V Shrewsbury (Nov 24)
Colchester V Oldham (Dec 8)
Colchester V Brentford (Dec 26)
Shrewsbury V Brentford (Dec 29)

Pothas in with a real shout of starting 2013 in top spot then, mighty whites no scheduled game until January but that's FA Cup weekend so could be even longer. Exciting times.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colchester and Shrewsbury bound to be two of those games in which we dominate and somehow draw 1-1.

Massive few weeks coming up for us, come out of it in the top 6 and I will be beyond delighted.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We've got some tough ones ahead. Dongs on Friday (live on Sky Sports, treat for you all), Stevenage, Swindon & Sheff U away all coming up. If we emerge through the next 6 games as the leaders, then...yeah.

Plus of course we are live on ITV4 on Tuesday as we take on the mighty Braintree

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lazy bastard

Code:
                              P    W    D    L    F    A    GD    Pts
Tranmere (GIMH)               6    4    2    0    11   2    9    14
Brentford (Pothas)            6    3    3    0    7    4    3    12
Coventry City (marc81178)     6    3    0    3    11   9    2    9
Oldham (dav)                  6    3    0    3    5    4    1    9
Shrewsbury (flibbertyjibber)  6    1    4    1    9    7    2    7
Colchester (Heef)             6    1    1    4    6    13  -7    4
Hartlepool (chalky)           6    0    2    4    6    16  -10   2