• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
you won't get any arguments from me, I was gutted when you didn't win the P-O, figured that was a top2 place taken up.

Of course on Tuesday Exeter try to break our record of not winning a League cup match since 1993, a proud record even by our standards.

I remember when we lost a two-legged affair by the margin ever, 11-0 on aggregate to Liverpool, only to break that record by shipping by about 13 to Villa. Good times.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
you won't get any arguments from me, I was gutted when you didn't win the P-O, figured that was a top2 place taken up.
:huh: I'm saying take the odds that we don't get promoted. Very unimpressive against Bury, ah well.

Was going to go to Port Vale today, but stupid captain decided to call a training session tonight. Spewing.

grecian

:huh: I'm saying take the odds that we don't get promoted. Very unimpressive against Bury, ah well.

Was going to go to Port Vale today, but stupid captain decided to call a training session tonight. Spewing.
Oh, right, sorry misunderstood, but a team often has a come-down after losing a Play-off final, I know we did. You'll improve.

We've got no fit strikers for tonight, they're over-rated IMHO anyway.:unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My first visit to PP this season yesterday. Highly impressed by our performance. We'll go okay this season if we keep this up. Robinson is vital, though. What a player.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No tables all season :(

BTW I might do another Greigy thread at the end of the season and bump up your prediction of how all teams finish :ph34r:

grecian

Code:
Colchester     1   1   0   0   4   1   3
Tranmere       1   1   0   0   2   0   3
Brentford      2   1   0   1   2   3   3
Hartlepool     1   0   1   0   0   0   1
Huddersfield   1   0   1   0   0   0   1
Exeter         1   0   0   1   1   2   0
Oldham         1   0   0   1   1   4   0
marathon, not a sprint......

grecian

Matches today betwen Exeter and Hartlepool, and the Roses battle of Huddersfield and Oldham, best of luck to all except the monkey-hangers obviously.

chalky

International Debutant
Thought I would bump this thread in less important league we are doing quite well

Team P GD PTS
1 Charlton 9 12 23
2 Sheffield Utd 10 9 20
3 Hartlepool 9 9 19
etc
etc

:):):):):):):):):):)

grecian

Thought I would bump this thread in less important league we are doing quite well

Team P GD PTS
1 Charlton 9 12 23
2 Sheffield Utd 10 9 20
3 Hartlepool 9 9 19
etc
etc

:):):):):):):):):):)
Yeah, you really are surprising the league. Not updating much, not just because of Exeter's dismal start, been a bit busy. Will hopefully do so more when things are less hectic.