• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I dipped out of a trip to Tranmere today at the last minute. Just had a txt from the mini-bus saying "U lucy git". I'm assuming they meant "lucky" - or at least I hope they did.:mellow:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
            P W D L F A  P
Oldham      4 3 1 0 9 4 10
Brentford   4 2 1 1 8 5  7
Colchester  4 1 3 0 6 4  6
Hartlepool  3 1 1 1 3 3  4
Exeter      3 1 1 1 7 8  4
Tranmere    4 1 0 3 3 8  3
Plymouth    4 0 1 3 3 7  1

Attachments

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Could all change next week, bumper fixtures

Saturday has
Plymouth vs Brentford
Colchester vs Hartlepool

Tuesday after has

Colchester vs Brentford
Oldham vs Exeter
Tranmere vs Hartlepool

grecian

I love Charlie MacDonald, I've always said so. Hartlepool really screwed by that decision.

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F A  P
Oldham      4 3 1 0  9 4 10
Brentford   5 3 1 1 10 6 10
Colchester  5 1 3 1  9 6  9
Exeter      3 1 1 1  7 8  4
Hartlepool  4 1 1 2  5 6  4
Tranmere    4 1 0 3  3 8  3
Plymouth    5 0 1 4  4 8  1
Not much change in the table really. the mighty Grecian moving above the monkey-hangers on goals scored the only alteration in positions.

Big mid-week games, don't give much chance of City beating Oldham at their place, but I didn't give any hope of us beating 'uddersfield either. Lucky SKD will get the chance of watching the mighty Ryan Harley, the love of my life.

Oh btw, Lillian, on the greens messageboards they're trying to arrange a "come in red" protest for the next Derby game, will you be doing this?. I've got some red shirts you can borrow, if so:)

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Oh btw, Lillian, on the greens messageboards they're trying to arrange a "come in red" protest for the next Derby game, will you be doing this?. I've got some red shirts you can borrow, if so:)
For most of those bookends it'll just be a case of putting on the Man Utd and Liverpool shirts that daddy gave them last Christmas.

Pothas

No idea what we are doing this season, have been so awful the last three times I have seen us and yet in between that have had some bloody good results. Should just stop playing at home it would seem.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I thought the pitiful performance against Dag & Red was about bad as it could get but now Peter - I bankrupted Leeds and Cardiff - Risdale is about to join.

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F   A  P
Brentford   6 4 1 1 12  6 13
Oldham      5 3 2 0 12  7 11
Colchester  6 2 3 1  9  8  9
Hartlepool  5 2 2 1  6  6  7
Exeter      4 1 2 1 10 11  5
Tranmere    5 1 0 4  3  9  3
Plymouth    5 0 1 4  4  8  1
Sorry for the delay, have had an ear infection, not felt up to it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That'll explain your absence from the Ashes forum as well presumably?

Hopre you're feeling better I guess, ****