• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Bees enter the comp today against the monkey-hangers.

City have Posh, their attack against our defence is worrying....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm taking my daughter today, not sure she's ever watched a match since her mother sat her through the 05 CL final...I've brainwashed her that she was watching a force of evil that day so let's see what she thinks. As a traditional chauvinist I'm not entirely in agreement with my actions but my friends are away so there you go.

grecian

Stevo is on!!
Well done to him, pretty big match to make his debut in. Obviously a soul-destroying result for the game of football though, and for the general fight of good against evil.
Code:
            P W D L F A P
Exeter      2 1 1 0 5 4 4
Oldham      1 1 0 0 2 1 3
Colchester  2 0 2 0 3 3 2
Plymouth    1 0 1 0 1 1 1  
Brentford   1 0 1 0 0 0 1
Hartlepool  2 0 1 1 2 3 1
Tranmere    1 0 0 1 1 2 0
A no doubt pulsating goalless draw, a match for the connoisseur of all things football I'm guessing, means Pools and Bees notch for the first time.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha I meant me but she seemed to enjoy it. Told her mum the first half was rubbish but the second half good, which was exactly what I thought.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Another dire performance and defeat for the Greens. Many of us said last year that the players that Sturrock was bringing in would struggle in League One never mind the Championship and so it's proving.

The funny thing is that our match next week has been postponed because four of these no-marks are away on International duty.:laugh:

I'm going to repeat the first line below to make it easier to copy and paste as the season goes on.

Another dire performance and defeat for the Greens.
I wouldn't normally quote my own posts, but the postponed game was played tonight and
(switch to copy and paste mode) Another dire performance and defeat for the Greens.

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F A P
Colchester  3 1 2 0 6 4 5
Plymouth    1 0 1 0 1 1 1  
Hartlepool  2 0 1 1 2 3 1
Tranmere    2 0 0 1 2 5 0
City are great, that is all.

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F A P
Colchester  3 1 2 0 6 4 5
Hartlepool  3 1 1 1 3 3 4
Plymouth    2 0 1 1 2 1 2  
Tranmere    2 0 0 1 2 5 0
Well done Chalky your team did the world proud:)

chalky

International Debutant
Whoo Hoo another decent performance away from home shame we've been completely pants at home.