• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon it might be worth getting some odds on four of these six teams being relegated.
Possible, but we've got a better squad this season, still relatively confident. These first few weeks can almost be written off for us, for obvious reasons.

Nice win tonight, in a meaningless comp, but will hopefully be a momentum builder.:)

Pothas

Well we beat Stevenege 1-0 not going to take much from that though.

Ben Hamer back on loan, 4th keeper we have signed this season already.

I know he made a horrible error in the league cup the other day but he was pretty decent when he was with us before, no Wojciech but should improve things somewhat.

grecian

Ryan Harley, yet again. Good performance, enjoyed it a lot and the ending was fun:)

HeathDavisSpeed

Good to see Colchester get an away win on the board, and also good to see the Daggers win in a fairly local derby.

Pothas

Bloody love Charlie.

Was a very good performance, certainly did not play like a side who was bottom of the league.

Pothas

Was also a new line in abusing referees today, someone accused the referee of being 'more corrupt than Salman Butt' or words to that effect.

grecian

Yeah, big day for the comp, we travel to the frozen tundra, and you go to the white stilletto capital of the world.

Two home wins for me. We can't play away from home and Argyle just can't play.

Cureton being compared to Charlie MacDonald in one of the more ridiculous low points of Exeweb. Honestly the self-flagellation over the clearest penalty I've ever seen, is almost surreal, but quite typical of that place. Genuinely gives me an headache.:dontgetit

grecian

Code:
            P W D L F A P
Exeter      2 1 1 0 5 4 4
Oldham      1 1 0 0 2 1 3
Colchester  2 0 2 0 3 3 2
Plymouth    1 0 1 0 1 1 1  
Brentford
Hartlepool  1 0 0 1 2 3 0
Tranmere    1 0 0 1 1 2 0
Okay, I enjoyed todays result, but we need to sort out our defence, attack looking pretty **** hot though.

Pothas

0-0 against 10 men for the last half an hour is a bit frustrating, but it is two clean sheets in a row and out the relegation zone.

HeathDavisSpeed

Hmmm. Threw away two points by the sounds of things. Still undefeated, mind. Just wary that we always need to start well as we tail off post-Christmas.