• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division Three Comp

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh. Dominated those West Country Bumpkins, conceded a dodgy penalty but still only managed a draw. Enough baiting, though. Still a point away from home isn't too bad I suppose.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Our new £500,000 state of the art fibre-lastic pitch gets it's first outing tonight in the League Cup. It'll be a good test after days of seemingly non-stop rain. It certainly looks impressive but it'll take a bit of getting used to having a totally flat surface after years of having little slopes and undulations around the penalty areas and corners.

grecian

17 years since we won a game in this comp, can't say I'm confident we'll change that tonight:unsure:

Jarquis

Never been to Argyle vs Exeter so can't agree nor disagree. And the slopes were more annoying when training on the pitch tbh ;)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Terrible performance by the Greens in the First Round of the League Cup. This competition is never a guide to league form so I'm not that bothered by the defeat. It was more worrying to see the same old hoof ball tactics that failed last year.
One or two iffy looking areas on the new pitch. I think ideally it needed another couple of weeks to bed down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
RIP :(

Good win for us last night. As LT said you can never read too much into it but an away win to a fellow League One side is a rarity at the best of times, very pleasing.

chalky

International Debutant
Bloody hell 2-0 up against Swindon after beating Sheff Utd might have to try and scrape some cash together to make the next home game.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Predictable struggle today for the Greens. Winning at Southampton by killing the game and stealing a winner on the break is one thing, but having to take the game to defensive opposition at home is quite another. We lack creativity and a goal scorer. 4 points out of 6 though thanks to a last minute equaliser. My hopes aren't high but I'm satisfied so far.

Pothas

I miss Wojciech :mellow:, can we have him back please? (Never going to happen)

Such a crappy start to the season, but long way to go and all that, still got total confidence in Scott.

grecian

City playing today, i'll probably cry, I still don't care much for footy scores, yet I guess we want results for Stanno.

R.I.P